Rwanda Development Board (RDB) has launched the Business Excellence Awards, which is an event and award to celebrate the efforts made by different corporates and small medium sized enterprises in Rwanda. Since their introduction, the awards have been an opportunity for the local business community to come together and celebrate business development and success.
The RDB Excellence Award will be organized for the eighth time. The award ceremony will be held on 19th January, 2024.
Nominations for the Rwanda Business Excellence Awards-8th Edition are open until 6th November 2023.
Criteria for selection
The criteria for selection of companies and businesses eligible for the RDB Excellence Award include the following:
– Having audited financial statements
– Having Income statement and Balance Sheet
– Indicating the Split of sales between local and export sales
– Indicating the Capital expenditure for 2021 and 2022 in Rwf
– Showing the Percentage of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to total expenditure in 2021 and 2022
– Presenting the Percentage of suppliers splitting between local and foreign
-Inclusiveness: Percentage of employees (splitting between male, female and people with disability)
-Number of new graduates hired in 2021 and 2022.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR NOMINATION:
FOR MORE DETAILS AND CLARIFICATION, PLEASE CONTACT RDB STAFFS:
Jeanne d’Arc Uwitonze|E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +250788305454
Washington Rene Bimenyimana| E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |Phone: +250788317470