The World Food Forum (WFF), an independent youth-led global network of partners, invites applicants for the WFF Startup Innovation Awards, powered by Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC). The awards aim to support and showcase innovators and entrepreneurs harnessing the power of technology to drive the sustainable transformation of agri-food systems with the goal to end global hunger and achieve the Sustainable Development Goals as introduced by the United Nations Development Programme.
Successful applicants will stand a chance to win the following awards:
– WWF better production startup award
– WFF better nutrition startup award
– WFF better environment startup award
– WFF better life startup award
– WFF startup innovator of the year award
Additionally, finalists and award winners will be able to gain potential global visibility, raise capital, access global networking opportunities, and access to WFF membership to access opportunities needed to pioneer tech breakthroughs.
Interested applicants must fulfill the following to apply:
– Be legally incorporated as a business enterprise. The business should be privately held and not a publicly traded company.
– Agree that only non-confidential information is being submitted and there is no confidentiality agreed implied between XTC, its partners, and applicants, regarding submitted pitch decks
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLICATION, CLICK HERE.