POSITION 1: EXECUTIVE SECRETARY OF THE CELL (43 POSTS)
-Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof;
-Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell;
-Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council;
-Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback;
-Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all activities of Land Committees, and serve as a nonprofessional bailiff at the Cell level;
-Supervise the collection and consolidation of data on specific public (policy) issues at Cell level, and manage the finances and assets of the Cell.
-A2 in Social sciences, 3 Years of relevant experience
-A2 in Arts and Sciences, 3 Years of relevant experience
POSITION 2: ACCOUNTANT (2 POSTS)
-Keep and update the books of accounts of the Sector;
– Impute budgetary expenditures and file all supporting documents related to these operations;
– Verify whether disbursements initiated take into account priorities of the Sector and respect financial procedures;
– Carry out periodic bank accounts reconciliation;
– Carry out the management and replenishment of petty cash of the Sector and file all supporting documents.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Management with a professional certification, 0 Year of relevant experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPA/CPFA/CPFM intermediate level /ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers), 0 Year of relevant experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with CPA/CPFA/CPFM intermediate level /ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers), 0 Year of relevant experience
POSITION 3: CIVIL REGISTRATION AND NOTARY (1 POST)
– Provide notary services to the public as per the competencies set forth by the law;
– Deliver all documents related to civil registration;
– Register and consolidate disaggregated data related to civil registration status in the Sector;
– Receive and analyze contentious issues and accordingly provide a legal advice to the Sector.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Law, 0 Year of relevant experience.
The Deadline for Application is June 2, 2022.
FOR APPLICATION, CLICK HERE