Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA) is seeking to recruit self-motivated, qualified person of high integrity to fill the Contractual Staff position for (6) months.
JOB TITLE: TAX ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION OFFICER (20 POSITIONS)
Under supervision of the Project Manager, the Tax Account Reconciliation Officer will reconcile and update the Taxpayers Account of public institutions and private companies.
Essential tasks and responsibility:
- Collect payment orders of public institutions.
- Reconcile and update payment orders including suspense accounts for public institutions.
- Capture and update audit results, appeals, amicable, courts, waivers decision from Minister and credit notes not or wrongly recorded in system.
- Identify suspense account unidentified.
- Execute any other task assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance & Economics and Statistic.
2. A minimum of one (1) year proven experience from previous employer in Tax Account Reconciliation or related field.
3. Excellent knowledge in data analyst.
4. Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
5. Creative mindset.
6. Ability to multitask and work in a team.
7. Ability to meet work schedules and deadlines.
8. Excellent knowledge of Kinyarwanda, French and/or English both written and verbal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should download the “Job Application Form” from the RRA website: www.rra.gov.rw.
A job application letter addressed to Commissioner General, a well-filled RRA Job Application Form, the Curriculum Vitae, a copy of the National Identity Card and a copy of the Degree as per required qualifications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format and organized in one file not later than 25/05/2022.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE